Your “social media manager” or outside company is doing a horrible job if you see these things when you go on your social media pages:
1. Almost all posts are from you, your social media manager or company. Very few from your customers and staff.
2. Most everything in online photo albums is uploaded memes and few photos of your crowd or your bar.
3. Any photos of your bar/restaurant and crowd are from your opening party or before you opened.
4. No delicious looking photos of your food and beverages, taken in your establishment, rather than stock or studio photos.
5. Posting old corny jokes and “cartoons” that look like greeting cards or seem to predate the Internet.
6. No videos
7. Few or no posts relating to current events your customers are talking about.
8. Very few comments and shares from staff and customers.
9. You are only on Facebook and not other sites such as Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.
10. You don’t have a social media marketing manager at all, in house person or out of house company. It’s just one of the operations managers’ dozens of jobs.
For more tips on jump starting your social media, reach out to us.
#socialmedia #facebook #twitter #restaurants #bars #marketing