7 Myths Held By Self-Improvement and HR/Management Gurus
(1) Overworked managers have not already performed 80/20 elimination of unnecessary tasks.
(2) Customers and employees are rational and fair-minded.
(3) Co-workers will not exploit your work/life balance to advance their own career.
(4) Companies have money to add staff for any reason other than increased customer demand for goods/services the company sells.
(5) You don’t need fear in management.
(6) Bosses allow workers and managers the freedom to re-prioritize.
(7) Customers are willing to pay more for good service.
Reality check. LinkedIN writers, I’m talking to you! Wishing all the best to everyone in the corporate world – I’ve been there! Cheers – Tim