~ Here’s an MLK quote you don’t see every day. Food for thought in business and in life!
~ “Nothing pains some people more than having to think.”
Happy Birthday Dr. King!
1. Become A Great Listener ~~
2. Ask The Right Questions ~~
3. Pay Attention To The Whole Person ~~
4. Remember Things That Are Important To Others ~~
5. Be Consistent And Manage Emotions ~~
6. Be Open And Share When The Time Is Right ~~
7. Be Genuine, Confident, Humble, Trustworthy, Positive, And Fun
~~ Read more here regarding this absolutely golden advice, some of the best I’ve ever seen. We can use these principals to succeed in our hospitality industry, in any business or in our personal lives! Thank you Harvey Deutschendorf and Fast Company Magazine.